Oral Surgery Dental Assistant
An office in McHenry is in search of a part-time Oral Surgery Dental Assistant to join their team. The perfect candidate has experience in oral surgery, specifically in IV sedation. They will be responsible for assisting the doctor during sedation surgery and/or helping with anesthesia recovery. A positive attitude and ability to work independently as needed is a must. Prior experience in x-rays, IV sedation, anesthesia, impressions and CT scans will help candidates to succeed in this role.
– minimum 1 year oral surgery DA experience
– experience in IV sedation
– current CPR certification
* If you are not currently CPR certified, the American Red Cross is offering online courses for $35!*
Preferred but not required:
– experience in Dentrix software
Thursday’s & Friday’s 8 AM – 4 PM (some days will run later, must be available until 6 PM)
$18 – $20
Apply on our website!
Send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line reading “McHenry Oral Surgery DA”