Dental Hygienist – NEW GRADS WELCOME!!
An office in Round Lake Beach is looking for a dental hygienist to join their close-knit team. They serve patients of all ages, young children to elderly. In addition to preventive care appointments and scheduled procedures, we accept walk-ins and take emergency calls.
The ideal candidate will have a calm, reassuring and friendly demeanor as well as the ability to multitask and most importantly be a Team Player- all of this while delivering the Highest level of Care.
- Collecting medical and dental histories
- Sterilize dental instruments and tools
- Instruct patients of all ages on proper dental hygiene and care
- Take X-rays ,Provide Chair side assistance if needed
- Scaling,Root Planing,Debridement,Fluoride treatment
- Handle Emergencies if required
Registered dental hygienist license
Preferred but not required:
Bilingual – English/Spanish
Looking to start Part-time -and progressing to Full time
Possible days -Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays
$35 – $40 per hour
Apply on our website!
Send resumes to email@example.com with the subject line reading “Round Lake RDH”