Downers Grove is in need of a Sterilization Assistant who would be responsible for:
- Collecting, and processing of dental instruments.
- Preparing and processing instruments, supplies and equipment.
- Cleaning, disinfecting, sterilizing, packaging and restocking instruments.
- Identifying instrumentation and monitoring all cassettes for completeness of content.
- Disinfecting mobile carts so that instruments can be transported to clinic dispensaries
- 1-2 years of work experience in a sterilization department.
They are looking to fill the position from the middle of July until September 23rd.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm -or- 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Preferably available for an in person interview.
Please call Staffing Smiles if you are interested, 847-587-6341, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or your up to date resume!